Commercial Walkbehind Hydro

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by sildoc, Mar 6, 2007.

1. sildoc

sildoc LawnSite Silver Member

2001 Hustler Hydro walk behind. 37" t-bar 15hp kawi. runs excelent. new tires all around floating deck. new blades. make an offer. I will ship. will include new air and oil filters. cant beat this. I am going to list on ebay mis march so get it now.

2007_0305sale0194.JPG

2007_0305sale0198.JPG

2007_0305sale0199.JPG

2007_0305sale0200.JPG

2007_0305sale0197.JPG

2. sildoc

few more pics.

2007_0305sale0201.JPG

2007_0305sale0193.JPG

3. sildoc

Bump. Still for sale. Let me know what you would pay for this fine machine. I don't want to put it on ebay but will. I would like someone here to get a good machine. will fit through a 36" gate. has new tires all around and runs good. I will ship at buyers expence. Goes on ebay on March 23 if no one wants it.

4. Lawnworks

Lawnworks LawnSite Fanatic
    from usa

I wouldn't mind having another one. I love that mower... an idiot can mow w/ that thing.... I am guessing shipping to GA would be ridiculous.

5. sildoc

Whats your zip. I just shipped a 48" up to illinois for 450. Depends on how fast you want it. Make an offer and we can see what it costs ya for shipping. I love the machine but need to get newer machines for tax reasons. I know on ebay to get a hydro you are looking a min of 2000 plus shipping for a pices of garcrapbage. This is a good running machine.

6. Lawnworks

from usa

I would probably only give $1000 plus shipping. I have not had good luck w/ kawasaki engines. I would guess at 800 hours it might be near the end of its lifespan. I am sorry if I am wasting your time.

7. sildoc

That is interesting. I have a toro with the same engine on it and it has over 2000 hrs on it. All I have done is change oil and starter rope. I would take 1350 and shipping if you are still interested.

8. sildoc

New tires alone were 165. but hey if you are looking for a new engine then a new engine costs 650-700.

9. Lawnworks

from usa

Yeah if you could get a quote that would be great. I am interested at that price. My zip code is 31216. I don't care if it takes 2 weeks to get here.

I guess I just haven't had great luck w/ kawasakis. I have that exact same walk-behind one of my crews. I wouldn't mind having a back-up... prob ended up sitting in the garage most of the time, but it would prob save my butt a couple of times. Ours only has 200 hours on it. That air filter cap always pops off on ours... I hope I haven't shortened the life of the mower, b/c we have to run in it a few days till the shop gets another one in. Have you had this problem? What about the deck carrier have you had to do any welding to it? I had to replace mine.:( We ended up breaking all of the welds on it... and it isn't covered under the warranty b/c it is the deck carrier not the frame which is bs.

How often do you change the oil, filters, etc? The mower looks a little worn, but I know hustler has to use the crappiest paint out of any mower manufacturer. Ours look faded and beat up at 500 hours.

10. sildoc

Change oil on what ever friday the meter rolls over the 50 hr mark. Hydro ? not on a religious schedule but around the 100-150 hr mark. no welds and never have had a problem with the air filter cap. Yours must be messed up or something. I will try to get a quote today but am off running after this.