commercial z-turn mowers

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by bryce_sk8_12236, Oct 10, 2006.

1. bryce_sk8_12236

bryce_sk8_12236 LawnSite Member

so I have a limit of 6000$ i need to get a commercial z turn. I need a 52" deck and at least 22 horse. Please give me recomondations..?
    some options im looking at our...
    1. eXmark mowers
    2. Gravely
    whats the better brand of those two..?

2. BUCKEYE MOWING

BUCKEYE MOWING LawnSite Bronze Member

Do you want new or used ?? eXmark is top quality.....

3. bryce_sk8_12236

bryce_sk8_12236 LawnSite Member

i would prefer a used, but i guess there's none being sold so i'll hav to go with new.

4. BUCKEYE MOWING

BUCKEYE MOWING LawnSite Bronze Member

LESCO Z2 give them a look ..and do a search on here for it ..lots of happy LCO's

5. ccane

ccane LawnSite Member

Hey I just happened to stumble across this site and saw your post about getting some mowers. I'm in the process of getting rid of all my eqipment...decided to become a dive instructor instead. Anyways I have a Lesco Z-two 54" and a 60" was gonna put them on e-bay, if your intersted I might be able to hit your price range...only thing is I'm in Denver. The Z's are great mowers, their fast and mow well and take hills excellent. Let me know if your intersted my addy is ccane30 at yahoo

6. topsites

topsites LawnSite Fanatic

Why do you need this machine?

7. ccane

ccane LawnSite Member

Could you be more vague? I no longer need the machine...thats why it is being sold. But I suppose if I was still had a desire to maintain hospitals, HOAs, or larger comm. propertys it might save me time and money

8. Total.Lawn.Care

Total.Lawn.Care LawnSite Senior Member

Take a look at John Deere 727A. 23 hp with 54" Deck. John Deeres are great and I love mine. You can also get the 3.9% financing and there is a 0% interest plan. 2 Year Commercial Warranty.

Exmark is a great machine as well.

9. ccane

ccane LawnSite Member

I think your comparing apples to oranges, I know of no companies here in Denver that use JD unless their farmers, all the commercial mow and go's are Lesco, Walkers w/ speed up kits, Dixies, Skags, Exmark. Sorry, but it's all about how well it cuts, how fast it cuts, and how much it cuts

10. DEEJ

DEEJ LawnSite Member

ccane,

No apples to apples! Spend some time here on Lawnsite. John Deere commercial mowers are very popular across the country, they compete with the best commercial mowers, and are loved by those who own them. Read on and learn, and oh ya, welcome to Lawnsite!