1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

commercials and instructional videos

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by shm, Aug 18, 2003.

1. shm

shm LawnSite Member

just wanted people's opinions on how useful a local TV ad could be and or instructional videos on lawn care etc etc. What's a fair price for any of this? anyone have any experience with this side of the industry?...i know markets are going to be different everywhere but what are people charging/paying for commercials or instructional videos?

2. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Hi SHM,

Here is a quote from a previous thread dealing with this topic. A great read!

"Cable TV Commercial,

We were servicing the local cable news station owners properties and let myself be talked into a 30 second spot commercial. The commercial itself was excellent and well produced, and had it running something like 30 times a weekend for 8 or 10 weekends. Cant remember the exact details or cost but yielded zero calls for new work.

Still got a lot of pride seeing my name and face and tv while the ad was running.