1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Compact Tractor Implements

Discussion in 'Tractors' started by Moose's Mowing, Mar 7, 2014.

1. JClawncare

JClawncare LawnSite Member

I have NH TC 30 with loader with 4/1 bucket.
    6 ft culipacker
    6 ft disc
    5 ft bushhog
    5 ft box blade
    12" double bottom plow
    6 ft grader blade
    72" finish mower
    6 ft landscape/rock rake
    5 ft tiller

I use rake,box blade,tiller,cultipacker, and bushhog the most
  2. whiffyspark

whiffyspark LawnSite Fanatic

What do you guys do to market your tractor?
    Posted via Mobile Device
  3. JNB Construction

JNB Construction LawnSite Senior Member

You gotta love a tractor! What else can you run all day and make good profit on less than 10 gallons of fuel?

I use NH TC35D for about 65% of my business. I do a lot of gravel driveways, parking lots, drainage grading and set quite a few culverts too. I use a Gannon box blade and landplane grading blade. I have a brush hog but mostly just use it for my own property. My other work pays a lot better, so most of the mowing jobs get subbed out to my father in law.

I get over 70% of my jobs from my website, a few from Thumbtack and the rest from referrals. I built the website myself over a year's time and constantly tweak it. It ranks first or second on the search engines in all of the areas I service.
  4. whiffyspark

whiffyspark LawnSite Fanatic

Can you pm your site to me? Just curious cause I've never seen a site for bush hogging lol
    Posted via Mobile Device
  5. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Whiffy, I'm pretty sure this is his site.
    I like the concept.

Posted via Mobile Device
  6. gcbailey

gcbailey LawnSite Silver Member
    from WV

We've got a Kubota B and offer brush hogging, complete garden/plot prep (plow, till, disc). Also it can double for mowing. I'd love to get a cat1 plug aerator. With the right equipment you can make a lot of extra money in the spring with a compact tractor.