companies who toss flyers

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by LCAmerica2, Mar 22, 2003.

1. LCAmerica2

LCAmerica2 LawnSite Member

I cant stand when you see these punk kids were mommy/daddy buys them all this equipment and they go out and tear up all of us real companies flyers and by next season you don't see that company anymore except in the paper for sale. I think their is enough work to go around and slandering and tearing up the competition flyer's is just a bad way to do business and make you look like your not confident about your services.

2. lawnkid

lawnkid LawnSite Senior Member

I don't rip them up, I just throw them away. LOL:D Just jokking around. I just got three new customer this week from passing out about 40 fliers. I talked to one guy(I did a cleanup for him in he fall) and he said he called another guy last year about a Landscaping job and he never called back until a month later. He said when I gave him the flier in the fall, when he called, I called back within 24 hours and was very respectful and honest. He said that's why I'm gonna give you all my work :D. Hey, by the way, not all kida have their parents pay for their equipment. I payed for all of my equipment from saving since I was like 10.

3. FrankenScagMachines

FrankenScagMachines LawnSite Platinum Member
    from IN

Yea I'm with lawnkid, I am respectful and get back with them immediately and honest and straightforward. My prices are in line with everyone else here (pros not lowballers). I always used my own equipment but once or twice I borrowed my parents garden tractor for a larger job.