Company Colors

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by prairie, Dec 17, 2001.

1. prairie

prairie LawnSite Member
    from kansas

What would be the best color to use for my business. I have White and Red trucks. What would be the best color to go with?
    Everyone in my area has white and I'm thinking of going red what do you think? Is this a good marketing idea?

2. Ric

Ric LawnSite Fanatic

Prairie

I think it is a great Idea. Any thing that makes you stand out and get you noticed will help business. Advertising can be expensive and one of the best advertisement is your truck and Equipment. Remember the more you tell the more you sell. Big phone number and company name on you truck and trailer can be read easily. Nothing beats sucess like sucess people want a good company to do there work. Sharp looking Equipment gives this feeling. Clean polished sharp looking apearance can get the cheese. Good Luck.

3. MATTHEW

MATTHEW LawnSite Senior Member
    from NE OHIO

Whatever color you like. But I think you should stay consistent.
    Trucks all 1 color. Trailers all 1 color. ect...

4. OBRYANMAINT

OBRYANMAINT LawnSite Senior Member

yes be unique all my trucks are green and we wear orange shirts and green pants.....i picked it because no other lco's in the area use orange

5. prairie

prairie LawnSite Member
    from kansas

Thanks for the info, I think I'll go out and get the other trucks painted red. This way I'm the only one with this color.

6. Matthew Morgan

Matthew Morgan LawnSite Member

I have red trucks and I love them. My leterheads are red and I use red anytime I can.

Everyone else uses green, tan and white. I like to stand out from the rest.

Besides, red is one of the "good" colors. Red, Black, White and Silver. The best colors for resale!

Matthew:blob2:

7. visions landscape

visions landscape LawnSite Member

USE WHAT EVER COLOR THAT YOU WANT

I USE WHITE WITH GREEN LETTERING ON MY TRUCKS
    IT WORKS FOR ME , YOUR WORK WILL BUILD YOUR BUSINESS

8. strickdad

strickdad LawnSite Senior Member

mmmm how bout white and red......

9. jason2

jason2 LawnSite Member

I also use red. Red truck, trailer, equipment, uniforms. I'm the only company in my area that is red. Have gotten some compliments about it also.

10. I'm one of those image and colors matter, so go with your instinks and use what you want.