Company colors ???

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by BROWNS LAWN CARE, Aug 26, 2012.

1. BROWNS LAWN CARE

BROWNS LAWN CARE LawnSite Senior Member

what are your company colors?

i think i am going with pink and black...

i've been between yellow and red...?

the most common colors in my area seem to be lime green and yellow...

i think pink will stand out, what do you think?

2. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Mine are red/white/blue for my landscape company. The new stormwater/erosion company im starting will be blue/silver color scheme.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. RSK Property Maintenance

RSK Property Maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member

mine are forest green shirts, with white lettering, i have some that embroidered and some screen printed, and my truck is white green lettering, about to paint the front and rear bumpers flat black, the grille, smoke the cab lights and do smoked headlights with hids so i can see at night, then when i buy a dump truck which will be 94-97 f350 7.3 diesel i will paint everything the same and do the same lettering that way my trucks really stand out from the rest. also factory wheels will be painted or powder coated black.

4. OnaLawn

OnaLawn LawnSite Member

Light blue shirts with neon green letters and gray shirts with neon green letters.

5. MidwestTurfInc

MidwestTurfInc LawnSite Member

Red and Grey

IMO, make work shirts a light enough color that employees dont complain about how hot of a shirt it is to wear but also bright enough to where it stands out.

One thing to consider, is the realty of buying your trucks with company colors. White trucks tend to be the cheapest and most available. I repaint trucks when I buy them and red auto paint is more expensive than others.

LogoAdvertisement2012.jpg

6. grandview (2006)

grandview (2006) LawnSite Gold Member

When I started up my company, the printer used a emerald green for my cards and signs so I just stuck with it. Shirts are black and dark blue.

7. Acres Green Landscaping

Acres Green Landscaping LawnSite Member

I wanted our company to stand out, the clean cut look, brown pants and the brightest floresent orange all with logo on back in white, all match orange on trailer sign and truck and sales vehicle.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. Blades Lawn Maintenance

Blades Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Baton Rouge, La

I usually wear khakis pants and a light grey shirt. I'm thinking about getting some shirts made that are light grey with like a neon green letters. Or neon green shirts with black letters

9. Big C

Big C LawnSite Bronze Member

My color scheme is green,white,yellow I usually wear grey Dickies work pants just because grey hides dirt/dust a little better than any other color.