1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Company packets

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Green Acres, Jan 2, 2001.

1. Green Acres

Green Acres LawnSite Senior Member

I would like to make up a packet about my company and give it to new customers. I'm just not sure of how to go about it. I would like to include past jobs pictures of our equipment etc. Does anyone have anything like this? If so would it be possible for me to get a copy of it so I would have something to go off of? Thanks
  2. Scraper

Scraper LawnSite Bronze Member

I think Stone was going to offer something like this during the off season where he would come take pictures and set you up.
  3. mowerman90

mowerman90 LawnSite Bronze Member

Most of the destop publishing programs have a template for newsletters and brochures. That's just what you need. Go to http://www.softseek.com/ and in their search engine type in "desktop publishing" and you'll be presented with many choices of software that you can download and try for free. If you really like a particular program you can register and buy it. If your computer came with MS Works it has a template for a newletter you may want to try. If you have MS Office there are many many templates you can use.