Company Shirt Pictures

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by DSLND, Aug 1, 2007.

1. DSLND

DSLND LawnSite Bronze Member

Well, i finally got around to ordering some apparel for my company. I got a deal for six t-shirts, and six hoodies, and also ordered three 2'x4' signs for my trailer which i will pick up Friday (will post pics). Got all of this for around $350.

Heres Some Pics:

Notice that the first three digits of my number are crossed out, don't want anyone calling me. lol :laugh:

-Mitch-

Shirts 001.jpg

2. DSLND

Back Of The T-shirts.

Shirts 002.jpg

3. DSLND

Front Of Hoodies.

Shirts 003.jpg

4. DSLND

Back Of Hoodies.

Shirts 004.jpg

5. Fordsuvparts

Fordsuvparts LawnSite Senior Member

They look really good, now give us the other digits so that we have someone to call at 3:00 in the morning.

6. DSLND

Thanks! Haha, alright.... the first three digits are like always "555" haha, j/k. -Mitch-

7. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

i just did a search of stuff in your neck of the woods it could be a number of digits from like 347-383 ish, lol ill have to call em all am i close??? :)

8. GreenT

GreenT LawnSite Fanatic

Sounds like a really good price.

So, are you going to tell us whom did you get it from?

9. G.M.Landscaping

G.M.Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Not liking the wheelbarrow. How much were the signs? The shirts and hoodies should be about $110 around here.

10. DSLND

Gold Pro: Thats sort of close, but not exact. I have acually never seen a combination of those exact numbers, close but no cigar.

Green T: I bought them out of a local business here. PM me for more informaton.

GM: The wheelbarrow is my logo i have on all of my advertising, so it had to be on there. The signs were $55/each

-Mitch-