Company Shirts 2

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by jmurphy, Dec 25, 2005.

1. jmurphy

jmurphy LawnSite Senior Member

Well my Mom got me my company shirts for Christmas today!! She got me 12 so I have plenty!!

fff.JPG

cdd.JPG

2. Royallawncare

Royallawncare LawnSite Member

nice and clean looking...The leaf kinda resembles a marijuana plant. Thats besides the point though now put those things to work, just my opinion i would have put a phone number on there, it's free advertising.

3. jmurphy

I know. I wanted a phone number but my uncle who owns a LCO said that he doesnt put his number on his shirts. If people want the number they will ask, and I will gladly hand them a business card. BTW...LOL about the plant!!!

4. jmurphy

bump...............

5. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

Was goin to say the same thing as Royalslawncare as soon as i saw the front of the shirt, congrats john. My mom got me one shirt just to see if i like it and the stitching job was horrible, enough bout me, congrats again!!!

6. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

congrats on the shirts

7. jmurphy

Thanks !!!

8. Lazer_Z

Lazer_Z LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

jmurphy,Congrats on the shirts & thanks for posting that site I went through the steps and was also able to create a cutsom design of my own. You sure saved me some $$$ now that I don't have to pay someone else to create my idea.

Rob

9. befnme

befnme LawnSite Bronze Member

just curious what site . i make my own shirts from ironon's . i like your shirt too jmurphy .

10. jmurphy