Company Shirts

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by jmurphy, Dec 12, 2005.

1. jmurphy

jmurphy LawnSite Senior Member

2. mhaysmow

mhaysmow LawnSite Member

looks pretty good i might down size the picture and make the name or number a bit bigger just a thought i would rather have people seeing the name and number then a graphic your company might start stickin out more

3. MMLawn

MMLawn LawnSite Gold Member

kinda cheap looking to me...not be rude just honest

4. Green-Pro

Green-Pro LawnSite Bronze Member

I really can't say I'm a fan of them either. Have you checked into having some made locally? We used a local shop, gave them a floppy of our logo, they digitized it and keep it on file for as long as we need them to. We have had t-shirts, sweatshirts, embroidered longsleeve turtlenecks, and ball caps done. There are some items I am completely comfortable using the internet for to purchase, shirts just aint one of them. :)

5. jmurphy

Yeah i also think they look cheap. I am having them printed at a local place, this is just an idea

6. TClawn

TClawn LawnSite Silver Member

7. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

Jmurphy,
    The logo. It's the logo that is fouling up the shirt. You need a different one in my opinion.
    Also, when choosing a color for a shirt, think of these things.
    Bright colors will fade quickly in the sun, and they will look old and worn before their time. Dark colors are hot, and will make working in extreme heat difficult. I suggest gray, tan or a light khaki color.
    Just my thoughts.

8. jmurphy

9. TClawn

TClawn LawnSite Silver Member

you know, I have found green and grey to be the coolest colors to work in. the hottest are black, and red.

looks good jmurphy. I like the color a lot better.

10. jmurphy

Thanks. Anybody else?:cool: