Company shirts?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by jazak, Oct 7, 2006.

1. jazak

jazak LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

Anyone know of a good online store to buy custom company t-shirts & sweatshirts?:confused: Thanx

2. lawnman_scott

lawnman_scott LawnSite Fanatic

I would find a local company. Then you can go in and see the shirts and talk to the person personally. Its not something I would buy online.

3. Grass-Masters

Grass-Masters LawnSite Senior Member

If you are willing to pay to ship, My mom owns an embroidery company (perfect stitch). If you send the design and what you are looking to buy I can get a price from her for ya.

4. Tim Wright

Tim Wright LawnSite Bronze Member

My local print shop will embroidry and the charge is seperate from the shirts, hats, jackets, themselves. So.........

I am thinking of getting my t-shirts at AC Moore craft store. Their shirts are decent quality and a good price.

For long sleeve shirts and jackets I am thinking of NEB's business solutions.

NEB's also sells business forms and all kinds of stuff.

Tim

5. stripes

stripes LawnSite Member

I agree with lawnman I would find a local place to do it. Where in Jersey are you? Do you have a logo yet? We used a place in morristown they did great work.

6. TJLANDS

TJLANDS LawnSite Bronze Member

lpbgraphics.com a new jersey based online outfit,
    tell them Tim from T&J Landscaping sent you there.
    Get a quote.

7. mrusk

mrusk LawnSite Gold Member

Just deal with a local company.

I deal with a local co and pay proably 3 bucks more a tshirt then what they sell for at a online store. But guess what? I have 3 shirts in my rotation and after two years the screen printing looks BRAND NEW. I belive the print will last longer then the shirts!

Matt

8. Lynden-Jeff

Lynden-Jeff LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey,

Looking local is a good place to start. I found a place that embroiders shirts for cheap. $9 Tshirts, $25 golf shirts, $5 hats and no setup if you order 24 items. I will post up my finished products.

Cheers
    Jeff

9. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

I pay about $5.50 a shirt from the local shop and have gotten them from eBay for about $3 a shirt including shipping.

10. jazak

jazak LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

Thanks guys I called up www.sheasbay.com and will also look @ some others; yes I do have a logo here it is. Again Thanks

Kocaj Tree- edited.jpg