Company T-Shirts?

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by C&K, Mar 5, 2007.

1. C&K

C&K LawnSite Senior Member
    from East TN

Anyone know of an online t-shirt dealer who will sell small quantities(30 or less) at a fair price? I have a local guy who priced me $8.35 each for 1 color, 1 screen color, small logo on front, large one on back. Maybe that's not too bad but I don't know. Any advice or info?

2. Raven386

Raven386 LawnSite Silver Member
    from CT

i got a price of 8.15 per shirt. XXL, "dark" color, 1 color printing, logo over breast, big logo on back w/ number & website.

http://tees4less.com/index.htmltell them Matt Tenney from 10-E Lawn Care, LLC sent you!

3. Raven386

from CT

that was the price for 12.

4. C&K

C&K LawnSite Senior Member
    from East TN

Thanks Raven. I'll check them out right now!

5. Prestige-Lawncare

Prestige-Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

I went to their site ... and to the "Samples" page ... and the "T's" were not showing or clickable.

Unless the quality was much better ordering online ... for only .20ยข a shirt, I would probably go with the local guy. Also ... did the local guy charge you for the artwork? That's something else to consider.

Hey Matt ... got any pictures of your new shirts? I'm getting new shirts this year too ... and I like checking out everyone else's shirts, logos etc.

Dave

6. Raven386

from CT

i dont have any pics right now but ill try to take some soon.

7. Prestige-Lawncare

Prestige-Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

Okay now Matt ... now I know this sounds crazy ... but when I read your reply to my post ... it was post #520 for you ... and my post was #520 for me!

Strange ... huh?

Dave

8. Raven386

from CT

huh, that is pretty weird. i think im gonna play those numbers next time i get some lottery tickets!

9. echeandia

echeandia LawnSite Bronze Member

you can look at cafepress.com or spreadshirt.com

10. gobblet

gobblet LawnSite Member

I went with www.gemplers.com, I paid around $12 a shirt but never have been disappointed with anything from them, was willing to pay a little more.