Company T-Shirts?

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by C&K, Mar 5, 2007.

1. Leisure Time Lawn Care

Leisure Time Lawn Care LawnSite Member

Happy Birthday, Wish I Was 21 Again

2. Raven386

Raven386 LawnSite Silver Member
    from CT

Thank You !!!

3. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

Check Dennis at Discount Shirt Co. he runs specials on eBay as well.

I had 24 shirts done 100% cotton color Ts with print on both sides including set up and shipping was about $4.00 per shirt.

www.discountshirtco.com

I just looked at some of his eBay specials.. they have 12 colored Ts with print on both sides for $38 plus shipping

his seller ID is discountshirtco

4. wowmowwow

wowmowwow LawnSite Member

my local guy gave me 10 t's, $6 per. 9$ for 5 longsleeve...one color front. and two color back. on clored shirts... they turned out good. today was my fisrt time wearing it and scored a job!

thanks

5. DeereHauler

DeereHauler LawnSite Senior Member

got a price from my local guy today. $6.50 a shirt, thats a color shirt and one ink, logo on both sides, for 24 shirts. one nice thing they do is incorporate fading into the design so it appears you have 2 colors or more, but you still only get charged for one color. i have looked online, but i have to admit, going with a local person where i can see what i'm getting, and see their work was really nice.

also, if i order again they drop the setup fees, and the shirt price comes down to around $5 per shirt. if you order white from the start the price is drastically different.

i have no problems with online places, its where i get business cards and such, in this case i just suggest a local printer if you have one.

6. C&K

C&K LawnSite Senior Member
    from East TN

Thanks to everyone for the advice. I'll weigh all these options. There's alot of great info. on this thread. Thanks again. Happy 21st Raven!