Company Tee-shirts

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by SDNCLAWNCARE, Dec 1, 2006.

1. SDNCLAWNCARE

SDNCLAWNCARE LawnSite Member

What Important information needs to be on a Company Tee-Shirt? I know the common sense info like:

Company Name
    Phone Number

What else? Services, Free estimates, Fully Insured?

2. Tom c.

Tom c. LawnSite Member

Try to find a cool logo, I use a company online called customink.com you can design your own t shirt they do nice work and are very helpful if you need them.Put company name and phone #s make sure you put your cell # on it cause youll be out working most of the time!!

3. Doug Z.

Doug Z. LawnSite Member

Cell phone number???? Boy, durning the spring I'd never get any work done if I published my cell phone number. As it is, Im thinking of taking it off of my contracts, its amazing how many times people call and ask questions about stuff that they could easily leave a message on the other phone.

4. michaelmeyers31

michaelmeyers31 LawnSite Member

Customink??? How nice are the shirts?

5. fiveoboy01

fiveoboy01 LawnSite Silver Member

I have my company name and logo, city/state, and OFFICE phone on them. That's it.

6. Tom c.

Tom c. LawnSite Member

check theyre website out you can design your own shirt. they have a quality product!!

7. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Company name, phone number and my logo. keep it simple!! JMO

BTW, what color is everyones company shirt?

8. HOOLIE

HOOLIE LawnSite Gold Member

I've always regarded company shirts more or less as a way to identify your employees to your customers, not really as a way to advertise. That said, of course your guys will be somewhere for lunch and breaks so never hurts to have the phone number and any other pertinent info on there.

9. mdvaden

mdvaden LawnSite Bronze Member

Most I see, have the logo and name - no phone. It's an identity or image aspect.

The ones that I like best, have small logo on the chest, and a large logo on the back.