Comparison Data

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by kcameron, Jun 10, 2001.

1. kcameron

kcameron LawnSite Member

I have been a member for about a year now, and have learned a great deal more than I thought was out there about this buisness and different pieces of equipment. I have been looking for something that I haven't found yet...."unbiased opinions". Meaning, I get a couple of mag. subscriptions a month and they have good buisness articles and udates of new equipment, but I can't seem to find "side by side" comparision articles. You know, like the automotive world does (camaro vs. mustang). I know how individuals feel about their own personal experience (exmark,d.c.,scagg) but I think if a magizine were to generate articles this and compare trimmers, edgers, ztrs, etc and put the pros and cons between diferent manufactures, then it might help others in deciding or not deciding what to focus in on. They do a good job of informing us as what is new out there, but how does the equipment work in different conditions and environments? Is there anything out there that does something like this? Thanks, Kevin

2. lawnman_scott

lawnman_scott LawnSite Fanatic

I dont think so, i want a chopper or an exmark lazer, i think i will buy whickever is cheaper.