1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Compass ???

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by dagman, Apr 10, 2005.

1. dagman

dagman LawnSite Member

Is this company still in business? There website is not current. Does anyone have any opinions on their system? Thanks
  2. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Hi dagman,

Did you give them a call? I don't know their current status.
  3. MacLawnCo

MacLawnCo LawnSite Bronze Member

If I recall correctly, the founder sold his landscape business. That may or may not have spelled the end of Compass. Email me; i may know where to find the answer you are looking for.
  4. mike48114

mike48114 LawnSite Member

I was also trying to look up Compass System. Did these guys go belly up? I sat through there class several years ago and thought their system was great. We use alot of the stuff we learned. If anyone knows where Rick and Co went let me know.
  5. Prolawnservice

Prolawnservice LawnSite Senior Member

I know Rob left his business and got a job with the county parks or something like that. Rick really didn't feel like continuing with it any longer but offered it to any of his trainees, who also didn't feel motivated enough to continue with trainings. I feel it was a great no nonsense system that was full of excellent advice. I took the course a few years ago as well and it made a world of difference. Now that I have a better Idea of what I'm doing I would love to have a refresher, but it doesn't seem to be in the cards.:cry: