competition offering same price i give to keep customer

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by 2 clowns mowing, Apr 4, 2006.

1. 2 clowns mowing

2 clowns mowing LawnSite Senior Member

Turns out my main competitor is telling his customers that he will mow there grass for the same price that i quoted to them. what can i do to keep this from happening? anything i can offer them that they won't ask him to be the same? :confused:

2. lowballer17

lowballer17 LawnSite Member

Lower your price

3. MMLawn

MMLawn LawnSite Gold Member

Lets see....YOU are trying to steal another LCO's customer and YOU want us to give you advice on how to do it? YOu really are a clown aren't you!?

The current LCO has every friggin right in the world to counter your clown offer. Now, I have no problem with you going after business but when you are intentionly lowballing another LCO that YOU KNOW services these clients, and when he counters to keep HIS CLIENt you try and come up with more underhanded crp to steal his business, that is pure sorry, newbie, lowballer, crap coming from a hardup wannbe LCO! Hell, you better be glad it isn't my company cause I would do it for FREE to teach you some business respect. You have been in business 1 year, I promise you at the way you are going you be outta business long before the guy whose clients you are trying to steal. It is CLOWNS like you that drive down fair market prices!

4. dKoester

dKoester LawnSite Gold Member

As for Low Baller, lower your price and work 2wice as much to make very little.

5. 2 clowns mowing

2 clowns mowing LawnSite Senior Member

you have a point about taking his business. i'll think of some way:cry:

6. lowballer17

lowballer17 LawnSite Member

Yes, that's the American way.

You wont make $ sittin at McDonalds complaining about lowballers taking your work away. :dizzy: