competitors flyer

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by terrapro, Mar 28, 2007.

1. terrapro

terrapro LawnSite Bronze Member

i dont know if im allowed to do this but im glad i dont mow lawns and have to put up with guys like this. the neighborhood i picked this up in has $350,000 houses and had about 1/2 acre lots with atleast 15min worth trimming alone because of all the landscaping. ill be nice and scribble out the phone number.

im not trying to be mean so if this guys a member raise your rates man, even $25 would be better

flyer040.jpg

2. TheKingNJ

TheKingNJ LawnSite Senior Member

That is my flyer!!! Am I too low? I figured with my new toro 21" and my homelite trimmer i could do that in an hour! subtract 5 bucks for gas and machines, i'm making $15 an hour. I'll work all day for that kind of money!

3. N&CLandscaping

N&CLandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Ok buddy Im not being mean either, just my two cents....RAISE your prices!!! Why make 15 an hour when you could be making double that! Up your price to min. 35.00 The bigger = more money. Dont short yourself out. That is way way way way way toooo low....Im sorry man, its the truth. Good luck making real money in the future. Sorry once again but its true.

4. AAXteriors

AAXteriors LawnSite Member

PLease tell me your kidding :hammerhead:

5. ATVracer

ATVracer LawnSite Senior Member
    from Indiana

Yes he is kidding. Look at the towns where they are from.

6. procut

procut LawnSite Bronze Member

Pathetic. I'm confident in saying it's probably a teen - even more pathetic if it isn't

7. TheKingNJ

TheKingNJ LawnSite Senior Member

Blast ATVracer, you blew my cover! I was still amazed that two people didn't realize the difference in names, locations, and how my equipment list had nothing to do with a 21" mower or a homelite trimmer.

8. SouthernYankee

SouthernYankee LawnSite Senior Member

I have seen fliers for $15-$20 for FULL SERVICE, thats right mow and go, weeds and shrubs for that price.

9. Daner

Daner LawnSite Bronze Member

And they don't last too long In the Biz.

10. ACutAbovesiny

ACutAbovesiny LawnSite Senior Member

I would be subbing all my PITA's to him. Win-win.