Lawn Care Forum banner

Complaints Against Fertilizer companies

2K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  ProMo 
#1 ·
I want to get the larger CHEM and GREEN companies off my lawns because they don't have a clue and make more work for me. Looking specifically for somewhere I can find printable complaints on these companies, so I can send them to my customers to read. Then I can get them out of my lawns and correct the problems they cause!!!!!

Anybody know where to find this ammunition?:alien:

#4 ·
Instead of bad mouthing them, why not sell your customers on how you can do a better job.

Slander is something you gotta be careful of when dealing with a company that does 800 million a year, its one thing make comments but when you put it in writing and you send it to THEIR customers......I think your asking for a letter from their lawyers

#5 ·
I can see your point and I am going to sell them on my program. If I were to send information it would only be to my own customers not theirs.

I am quite sure you understand what I mean about having them on our lawns.

I don't know if it would make a difference, because what really drives most people is the bottom line anyway.

#6 ·
Originally posted by airborne1
I can see your point and I am going to sell them on my program. If I were to send information it would only be to my own customers not theirs.

I am quite sure you understand what I mean about having them on our lawns.

I don't know if it would make a difference, because what really drives most people is the bottom line anyway.
If they are already your customer, why would you need to send information about the evils of another company?

Why are they on "your" customer's lawn?

#7 ·
maybe because they resist change, maybe because they want me to work more, maybe because of the bottom line or maybe they like 500 pounds of excess grass on their lawn each week for 3-4 weeks and want to burn out the turf so I can't mow it as often eventually?

why are they not on your lawn???

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.