Complete Business for sale in North Georgia

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by PLCS, May 4, 2007.

1. PLCS

PLCS LawnSite Member

I have a complete business for sale in the north georgia mountains, that was started in 1999. I have 12 annual contracts that pay over $5100.00 per month and alot of per cut customers as well. We also have additional moneys added to our commercial contracts when mulch and flowers are added!! Most all of the contracts can be cut in 3 days. They are large accounts (rv parks ect...). The equipment I use are as follows, 928D grasshopper 52" deck with power vac (purchased in march 2006), troy bilt 33" walk behind, toro self propelled push mower, 2 stihl FS250 trimmers (1 is 2 years old and the other is 1 year old), Stihl FC75 stick edger (purchased july 2006), Echo hedge trimmers, Stihl yard boss cultivator Model MM55 (purchased may 2006), Stihl BR550 Backpack blower(purchased in aug 2005), Lawn trailer (box is 16' X 6.5' with 2.5' sides and a 5' gate) Has back savers, weedeater racks, cooler rack,blower rack, rake and shovel racks, and gas can rack, and a 1999 Ford F150 extended cab 4 door 4X4 with over 150,000 miles. I am advertising business for $85000.00 turn key. I will stay with new owner for a few weeks to insure a smooth transaction with the customers.(most all of the custermers are aware of the sale and are ok as long as their grass is kept up). I dont have hard jobs, I did pick and choose a little. Please contact me at 706-835-6782. I will return your calls as soon as possible.

Thank you
    Mark

2. Springmeadows

Springmeadows LawnSite Senior Member

Where in North Georgia are you?

3. PLCS

PLCS LawnSite Member

I am in Blairsville, just next door to you. LOL

4. PLCS

PLCS LawnSite Member

Also the business name and phone numbers go as well. That is if you want the phone numbers!! I am only selling because I am relocating to Fl.

Thank you
    Mark

5. Springmeadows

Springmeadows LawnSite Senior Member

I don't know that sounds like alot of money for the equipment and the accounts.

6. PLCS

PLCS LawnSite Member

Advertised price!, there is some room for offers if someone was serious. I am actually in negotiations with someone in Murphy as we speak!! They have a small business started and want to expand.

7. PLCS

PLCS LawnSite Member

And if you price the equipment and look at my total income, its not that high!!

8. PLCS

PLCS LawnSite Member

Still in negotiations, Bump for 1 more go at at it!!
    Thanks

9. J&R

J&R LawnSite Senior Member

Pm me with total income tax for 2006 you paid. Thats Fed income and SS tax.

10. PLCS

PLCS LawnSite Member

I also failed to mention that I have 2 employees that can handle most all of the work without the owner. So you dont have to be completely hands on.