Compliment from client

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by DanaMac, Jul 18, 2005.

1. DanaMac

DanaMac LawnSite Fanatic

It's great to get compliments from clients. This one has a bad system that is stretched on many spray zones. Rotor zones are fine. One of the previous guys tried using the MP Rotators but it still sucks. I'm trying to convince her to let me change them out to 5004 Rainbirds. I've also emailed her links to Hunter and for the MPs to adjust and she is thrilled. Just thought I would share this compliment since it seems like we b!tch and moan all the time and talk about PITAs and complaints. She emailed this too me:

Well, thanks for all the education. I really appreciate all your time and assistance. I do not want to take advantage of your expertise so please let me know how to maintain a healthy relationship with you. You are my first call/resource for all sprinkler needs because you have far exceeded all other sprinkler folk I have worked with before; five, not including you!
  2. I'm glad you like her....the honeymoon is almost over, which is why I referred her to you!

J/K....Feels good doesn't it? Some of them are human-beings afterall! I have found the clients here in Colorado to be much nicer than in Arizona...regional thing I'm sure.
    Keep up the good work....Bah Humbug.