Condominium Install and Maint. Contracts

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by Sydenstricker Landscaping, Mar 9, 2007.

1. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Ok guys, I have been asked to do the landscape Iinstalls and the maintenance for two condo developments in my area. I have both install and maintenance contracts that I use. But was hoping maybe you guys had one or had special wording and/or terms that you use for working with condos or developers.

Appreciate the help!!!!:waving: Tom
  2. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NE Ohio

Nice work Tom, sounds like your going to be busy.
  3. YardPro

YardPro LawnSite Gold Member

hey tom, we do a lot of condo work... about $300K/year for our condo's...

keep it pretty simple. spell and grammar check, and with the proposal include certificates of insurance.
    don't add too much fluff... spell out how you will maintain their property, and give a little history of your company... but again keep it simple, most condo boards will not having to read 5 pages of fluff to get to the bottom line.
  4. jasonosu

jasonosu LawnSite Member

sounds like fun, how big are the installs? do you have an idea for layout or is it designed by someone else?
    like yard pro siad, keep it simple and to the point, but make sure you cover exactly what you are going to do because they will hold you to it.
  5. mow king

mow king LawnSite Senior Member

If you need any bobcat work on these installs, feel free to PM me.