ConExpo questions

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by ksss, Jan 29, 2008.

1. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

Dozerman's comments made me think. If anyone on the forum who is not going to ConExpo has some kind of info they want to know from an OEM let me know. As long as this does not get crazy, I would be happy to try and find the answer if I can. I will be there almost the entire week. I will even talk to the CAT guys if I have to but that will cost a lap dance per question.:clapping:

2. Dirt Digger2

Dirt Digger2 LawnSite Silver Member
    from PA

just get a bunch of pictures, i love looking at new paint.

3. cat2

cat2 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Mi

ahhh new paint

4. RockSet N' Grade

RockSet N' Grade LawnSite Silver Member

Ksss, If I understand this correctly.......(and it may be the reason there are no questions posted)........is that if someone asks a question they owe you a lap dance? I personally don't do lap dances, so I have no questions for you to ask at Con-Expo :)

5. BIGBEN2004

BIGBEN2004 LawnSite Senior Member

He said that is only if it is a question for the CAT guys:hammerhead:

6. Scag48

Scag48 LawnSite Fanatic

I'd just like to see a few pics. Maybe score some pics of the Case stuff? Is Case's re-designed cabs on their skid steers going to be there? If so, I'd like to see pictures of that.

7. OhioMowerGuy

OhioMowerGuy LawnSite Senior Member

how often do they have the conexpo?

8. RockSet N' Grade

RockSet N' Grade LawnSite Silver Member

OK SCAG........lets see that lap dance:cool2::cool2::blob2::blob2:

9. Scag48

Scag48 LawnSite Fanatic

I think KSSS will be giving ME a dance for wanting Case info. :laugh:

10. dozerman21

dozerman21 LawnSite Bronze Member

O.K., I'll post my questions on here in case anybody else was wondering some of the same things.

I'm in the market for a new dozer, although I'm also considering used. I would like to stick with Case, but I've considered a Deere. The new K-Series Cats are very nice too, but pricey.

My questions:

- Is Case going to continue to make a 550H in the Power Shift transmission, or are they finally going to make a hystat in that size to either replace the Power Shift or build both?

- If Case is going to keep the 550 size with the Power Shift, are there plans for a factory cab?

- Are there any changes in the works for the 650K machine?

- How is a "Series 3" 650K different from a "Series 2"? (I've heard it's something in the electronics)

- I'm also very interested in the new Case CTL's with the new style cabs. Any info that you can get on those, along with all the pics of everything that your camera can take would be great!:clapping:

That's my grocery list for now... Any info on all of that is appreciated! I kept mine all Case related, so I'll be sure to buy ya lap dance and some beer the next time I find myself at an "establishment"!:drinkup: Even better, make it a couch dance instead and we'll just put in on QPS's tab!:cool2: