ConExpo reminder

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by ksss, Jul 15, 2007.

1. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

Just letting everyone know that ConExpo in Vegas is March of 08.

Start making appropriate arrangements now, you wont get rooms on the Strip if you wait too long.

You can register online (sorry no link).

If you have not been there, it is well worth the time. Talk face to face with the guys the build what you buy. You can write the entire thing off (see your CPA for details). There also are some great classes offered during the event.

If you need help with activities for after the show PM me, I still have her card. Hopefully RockSet has not spoiled her to bad.:cool2:

2. RockSet N' Grade

RockSet N' Grade LawnSite Silver Member

What? Who? Me?................I didn't do it! After the show, you still have "her" card.........what show you talkin' about? And after all that.........I still deny all personal responsibility.......can't recall a thing.......and it depends upon what your definination of, well.....you know the rest of Slick Willey's line.............I think it is all ConstructO's fault, yea...that's it!

3. Scag48

Scag48 LawnSite Fanatic

I'm planning to go. My dad wants to take me to Vegas anyway, I turn 21 in a month and March would be a good time to go. I should have the money/time to go next spring.

4. Construct'O

Construct'O LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Sw Iowa

Yeah,Right!!!!! Pass the buck.
    How'd I get into this.I'm too old to cut the mustard!:usflag:
    Good luck.

5. Mjh Excavating

Mjh Excavating LawnSite Member

Con-expo is a great time. But remember guys what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!!!!!!!!

6. Duramax8832

Duramax8832 LawnSite Member

I'll be the guy out at the chicken ranch with the Deere hat..See you there.