Conexpo

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by ranger230man, Oct 17, 2010.

1. ranger230man

ranger230man LawnSite Member

Anyone started or made plans for ConExpo next March? I already bought my tickets and reserved the room. Was holding out for some deals on Southwest but looks like I'm going to pay a hair under $400 rountrip from Raleigh to Vegas, direct flights.

2. Stick Pro

Stick Pro LawnSite Senior Member

The wife and i are planned to go have not got our tickets yet. It is only a 5 hour drive for me so we are just going to drive up there. I had a big job to finish during the last one, i will not miss it this time.

3. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

Making reservations now.

4. ranger230man

I've never been and have never been to Vegas, planning on taking a few extra days to see the Grand Canyon and Hoover Dam.

5. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

May I suggest taking the helicopter tour of the dam and the Grand Canyon. Most excellent way to see it. They fly out of Vegas and your gone for about 6 hours (not all in the air). That includes a lunch in the Canyon, it was about a 1K for my wife and I. Worth every penny.

6. ranger230man

$1K?????? I'm already digging under the couch cushions for the hotel room. If you go again just take good pictures and share :laugh:

7. J. Peterson Grading

J. Peterson Grading LawnSite Senior Member
    from IA

I am making plans as well, but my plan is to leave the wife at home. No need to take the sand to the beach if you all know what I am saying.....

J.

8. AEL

AEL LawnSite Bronze Member

Il be going and taking my 2 employess, a few friends in the biz will be joining as well.

9. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

I wish I could go...

Instead I'll settle for $100 week at the swamp duck hunting. :laugh:

10. Boss Exc.

Boss Exc. LawnSite Member

I'm in the middle of looking for deals right now.It'll be my first time....:confused:Going to the show that is.