Conexpo

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by ranger230man, Oct 17, 2010.

1. Boss Exc.

Boss Exc. LawnSite Member

Yea you guy's aren't alone...My grandma's brother died last night of Cancer and my grandpa was diagnosed with prostrate cancer this year,I'm not sure if he'll make it to Christmas.It has been a rough year.Just gotta stay strong.

ranger230man,Thank you for the info,I'll check the website again.

2. ranger230man

ranger230man LawnSite Member

Life is tough sometimes for sure. Let me know if you have any trouble making reservations or finding the info. I'm going out the Friday before, spending Saturday-Monday doing the tourist stuff like grandcanyon, hoover dam, etc. then Tuesday-Friday I'll hit the Expo hard and fly back to Raleigh on Saturday.

3. Dirtman2007

Dirtman2007 LawnSite Platinum Member

I've always wanted to go. Guess I'll have to see how things are around the first of the year and see if the wallet can stand it!

4. Boss Exc.

Boss Exc. LawnSite Member

Thank you very much.I will let you know if anything come's up.

Too bad we don't have some kind of LS T-shirts we could wear so everybody could find each other.:laugh:

5. ranger230man

might have to polish off some of that rusty G-Monay :laugh:

I was thinking whoever all ends up out there to have a LS gathering so everyone could meet each other in person before going back to our neck of the world

6. hvy 1ton

hvy 1ton LawnSite Senior Member

KU has spring break that week, so I'll be there. What the chances any of my friends will turn down Mexico for Conexpo?:laugh:

7. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

Only if they are smart. Mexico is not the place to be partying right now. At least in Vegas the worst that will happen is you will wake up naked and missing a kidney. Mexico you take a dirt nap with 50 others in the same hole.

8. Tigerotor77W

Tigerotor77W LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Germany

Working on it! Hopefully everything will come together...

9. nac

nac LawnSite Member

I booked it a couple weeks ago.

10. ranger230man

Glad to see everyone is rousing around making plans. I'm fairly new to this site and only know a couple of people personally, but one we're all out there maybe we could have an informal Lawnsite reunion in meet everyone face to face.