Confused

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by KerryB, Aug 13, 2003.

1. KerryB

KerryB LawnSite Senior Member

I was posting to a thread about Bill Phagan, it disappeared. Ok no problem but I did want to know why it was deleted. So I started another thread to ask this question but that thread disappeared as well.
    I harbor no ill will I just wish to know why the first thread was deleted and now why was this second thread deleted?

2. chuckwk

chuckwk Founder
    from KC, MO

You will have to ask Sean for sure but I think the original poster of that thread has a conflict of interest with sponsorship, meaning, he has none.

Its simply not fair for persons/companies to benefit freely from LawnSite.com resources, resources that cost thousands of $$'s

3. KerryB

KerryB LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks for the reply Chuck. I understand.
    I did want to make a note of the fact that even though he is not a sponsor he did give LawnSite a plug in his newsletter. He touted LS as the place to go for information sharing and a good source of information for people in our industry.

But if his post broke the rules and guidelines of LS then so be it. You are absolutely right about it not being fair.
    I do however think that maybe he should be approached as a potential sponsor. He has written many great articles for PRO and Turf magazines. And I believe he could be a great asset to the already outstanding line up at LS.

4. AltaLawnCare

AltaLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

Well said, KerryB. :cool:

5. chuckwk

chuckwk Founder
    from KC, MO

Cool, this will make Sean aware of this!

Thanks!!