1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Congrats Sean...where did Chuck go?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Currier, Feb 5, 2003.

1. Currier

Currier LawnSite Senior Member

I guess I must have missed some announcement. Congrats to Sean on being the new owner, but how about some info on where the old man went. I had joined when the bb was a fledgling set up and Chuck was still mowing. So what is Chuck doing now?
  2. Mykster

Mykster LawnSite Senior Member

I would like to know as well.

Thanks Chuck for the hard work you put into this site.
  3. keifer

keifer LawnSite Senior Member

I would like to know also. I posted this to get it back on the front page.
  4. stslawncare

stslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member
    from DE

all i can say is WOW!!!!!!!!! this is a shocker, i havent been visiting lawnsite as much in the past month or so, i have been very busy at the firehouse and truck shopping. what happened to chuck? i thought he loved this site????????
  5. Gravely_Man

Gravely_Man LawnSite Silver Member

Inquiring minds want to know!

6. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

Chuck is still in the same place. He is going to advise me during the transition on the "ins and outs" of LS. Chuck has a great mind with lots of great ideas, so he will always be an important part of the development and success of these sites. Chuck's personal decision in regard to LawnSite.com....I guess we'd have to ask him. I'm guessing he's got millions in an offshore account somehwere gaining interest so he can buy his own island.....but maybe I'm dreaming....
  7. vipermanz

vipermanz LawnSite Bronze Member

I would like to take this time to Thank Both Chuck And Sean for keeping lawnsite the most active Lawncare forum worldwide, Thanks Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!