1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Connecticut Area-equipment Needed

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by FNA LAWN & LANDSCAPE, Jan 7, 2005.

1. FNA LAWN & LANDSCAPE

FNA LAWN & LANDSCAPE LawnSite Member

Getting ready to get my business off the ground once winter is over!!!!

I need some equipment!!! I would like to start out with some QUALITY USED EQUIPMENT to start off with. I have some stuff now, but looking for the following:

(1) 36" WB Either belt or hydro
    (1) 60" WB Either belt or Hydro
    (1) REDMAX or STIHL blower
    (1) 6.5 x 16 (minimum size) open landscape trailer.
    oh yea....CUSTOMERS!!!!!!!!

I prefer to find this equipment in the CONNECTICUT area, but if you have a grat deal...I will consider traveling!!!

Thanks!!!!

2. out4now

out4now LawnSite Bronze Member
    from AZ

For what you will proablly pay for a used 36 w/b you could get a brand new quick 36 from Gary. Link at the top. He's really cool. I e-mailed him just to ask a few questions an dhe is VERY customer service orientated. He has a unique warranty as well. If you want some good pics of the machine look up TClawns posts.

3. KathysLGC

KathysLGC LawnSite Bronze Member

Are you interested in a 48" hydro?

4. BillyRgn8

BillyRgn8 LawnSite Member

Whare are ya in Connecticut,

5. KathysLGC

KathysLGC LawnSite Bronze Member

Wilton CT....

6. BMFD92

BMFD92 LawnSite Senior Member

Private Message CharlieBingo, he is selling a exmark tt 60" and its a good deal. I would buy it but 60 inch is to big. He lives in Rockland County, New York which isnt that far of a drive from CT