1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Considering A Quick 36

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Keith1981, Mar 16, 2007.

1. Keith1981

Keith1981 LawnSite Member

I'm considering buying a quick 36 samurai. Does anyone have any feedback on these? Their website is impressive but I'd like to hear from some of you. I'm leary of purchasing a mower online and without being able to see it first. I like the fact that it is more compact than other brands. Any Ideas?
  2. Mow2nd-2

Mow2nd-2 LawnSite Member

i don't know much about the brand, i would say as long as its commerical its ok. i wouldn't buy a mower off the internet, because you can't run it to see if it will fit your needs or you. you may wanna call them or look possibly on the website if there is a dealer near where ever your at
  3. Matts lawn care

Matts lawn care LawnSite Senior Member
    from MD

I have the super duty and love it. It has plenty of power and is 3" shorter than my push mower. It handles great, it is a single hydro so don't expect to go sideways on 15 degree + slopes. The deck does not "jump" up when going up hills. It is an all around good mower.

You might want to look at this thread.
  4. Keith1981

Thanks for the info. The more I read, the more I like it. I cant seem to find on their website any info that explains shipping times. Maybe I'm just looking in the wrong place. I'm about to order one and would like to have it in the next couple of weeks.
  5. RonB

RonB LawnSite Senior Member

I sure like mine. It'll only take a few business days to get it after you order..
  6. Mr.Lawn

Mr.Lawn LawnSite Member
    from Florida

I have a quick 36 from them and love it. Their customer service is 110% You can call them anytime and talk to the president of the company. the drop off curb service is great. Their mowers are excellent, There is no gate that I can't get in with their mower. They are just awesome.
  7. Keith1981

Does anyone know if they make a dethatcher that will fit this mower? The ones I found so far don't list this model.