1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Considering new equipment purchase..

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by KirbysLawn, Aug 18, 2002.

1. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

Maybe we need to sell our mowers and change professions, looks like this could be a profitable piece of equipment.:cry:
  2. Baling hay might be in your area, but it's a greenin' up by me again.

I tried to send rain out your way but it just doesn't quite make it that far.;)
  3. Tony Harrell

Tony Harrell LawnSite Senior Member

Kirby, did ya'll get some rain fri, sat?
  4. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

After Ray, would cha send some my way??? We need it bad:cry: :cry: :cry:
  5. KirbysLawn

We got a little rain Thur and Fri evening, just enough to cause brown patch on the few green lawns that are left.:angry:

It's sprinkling right now and looks like we might get some rain again tonight...I hope it's alot!
  6. m&m

m&m LawnSite Member

kirby, what side of charlotte are you on?
    we had a rain here thurs nite, and friday nite it dropped bottom for a long time.....actually rained a few hours off and on.........then on sat nite just a quickie came thru but it was a hard one
  7. m&m

m&m LawnSite Member

oops i see now....east side........surprised you didnt get part of what we got
  8. If we could only solve all problems with equipment.
    Somebody was asking a few months ago about buying a water truck and delivering water. Maybe I'll do er.

Get me white suit & a pith helmet

Gunga Din's Water Delivery

You guys call now before I'm full up
    Deposit required
  9. thfireman

thfireman LawnSite Senior Member

Charlottes South side got a good down pour on Friday but most of it ran off into storm drains and creeks. Rained about 1/2 hour hard. Ground was too dry and hard to allow it to absorb the water. We really need a week of slow steady rain...Maybe this fall. I have pretty much wrote off this summer. Got enough lawns still grow'n to give me some change in my pocket. Now watering restrictions might take those too.:( :( :(
  10. KirbysLawn

I live near Monroe, we have been on water restrictions for weeks so we are fried. Now Charlotte is starting....get ready for the color brown.