1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

considering new machine

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by jbturf, Mar 25, 2008.

1. Tscape

Tscape LawnSite Bronze Member

2. americanlawn

americanlawn LawnSite Fanatic
    from midwest

I hear ya -- we have rerouted wiring, hoses, etc. Changed pumps, tips, and other stuff. Added a battery, etc, etc, etc. Not to mention all the regular repairs. One Ultra does not run whatsoever now, and our other Ultra.........the pump fell off. Not fun. Now they are both rusty messes. This is why we are making a change.

If we had to rank: 1) TURFCO, 2) Z-Spray, 3) Permagreen. All 3 have advantages for sure, and our rankings are not cut in stone either. Our 2 cents worth, L & M. p.s. M likes the fold down handle of PG's for going under trees.
  3. sprayboy

sprayboy LawnSite Senior Member
    from Indiana

Upgrade to the big unit or just get another one?

I agree: Get a z-spray
  4. Tscape

Tscape LawnSite Bronze Member

Those are just some gratuitous pics from when my second one was new last year. They now have a cushioned foot rest, updated booms, and GPS systems.
  5. rcreech

rcreech Sponsor
    Male, from OHIO

"GPS System" = $89 Garmin that tells you speed.

I bought one for my PG!

Just thought you made it sound like a little more then it really is! :laugh: