Considering new models

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by westwind, Jun 10, 2006.

1. westwind

westwind LawnSite Senior Member

Currently running 5 exmark lazer z 60, 25hp kohler. All of these machines have been worked hard, high 2000 hrs. on all. We also run a 52 exmark lazer and some wright standers. Our main concern are th z's. This coming Spring, purchasing 3-5 new zero-turns. Exmark lazer z 27hp kohler vs. Everide 60in. 25hp kawi. We have some brand loyalty, but everide offers some things that were worth a look. Both products a servicable close to our area. What do you guys think?:confused:

2. jrs mowing

jrs mowing LawnSite Member

exmark lazer z 27hp 60"

3. Idealtim

Idealtim LawnSite Senior Member

Exmark, I'm loyal! They've never done anything to lose my bussiness.

4. Ron's Lawncare

Ron's Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

i don't know about anyone else but i'm not impressed with the avalibility of parts for the kawi motors.

Ron

5. kc2006

kc2006 LawnSite Silver Member

I don't like everides. Just make sure you demo the tritons in your area to be sure they cut well, or maybe by the time you buy they'll have a fix out, I'd go with the exmark in your situation if they can cut good.

6. lazer 46

lazer 46 LawnSite Senior Member

Funny that you mention Everide. I asked one of my equipment dealers if they would consider getting a Hustler dealership. They said "We have everide, it's almost the same as a Hustler"

7. kc2006

kc2006 LawnSite Silver Member

Please continue, I'd like to hear the likeness of the two? (I don't own a hustler btw).

8. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

Try looking at the Ferris 3100 or 4500 maybe.

9. DLCS

DLCS LawnSite Platinum Member

If Exmark has treated you well, why make a switch. I say Exmark, only reason is I have never used an Everide, yet.

10. ThirdDay

ThirdDay LawnSite Senior Member

If these are your only two choices go with the ExMark.

Better overall service and parts availability and a good machine as well.