1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Considering Starting Up Lawn Care Business

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by invictus, Aug 15, 2005.

1. invictus

invictus LawnSite Member

Good Morning All:

I'm just begining to research the lawn mowing, yard maintenance business. I see several websites that want to sell me the information to start up. Can anyone reccomend where I can get the information on getting into the lawn care industry? Thanks
  2. marionlandscape

marionlandscape LawnSite Member

this website is free and it is probably your best resource for finding information
  3. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

You will not find a better source than this site,. and don't EVEN go and pay for something like that. Those are shams. They are like the "work at home" shams. I can guarantee you there are more people on here with more experience and information than all of those programs comined. Sound like an exageration? It isn't...I'm being sincere, and I am very confident that I am correct. I've seen what those things are about. They will NOT teach you methods and techniques and give you 20 years experience at your fingertips. Good luck with your future venture,
  4. out4now

out4now LawnSite Bronze Member
    from AZ

I agree with Runner. Everything you need is at your fingertips here. There's no sense in paying anyone to tell you what you can get here for free. Welcome to the site. :waving:
  5. topsites

topsites LawnSite Fanatic

Yes I agree 100% do NOT spend any money on something NONE of us ever bought, not even for fun. Instead, read around here and I guarantee you will learn and know more about this industry for NO money than via any other method.
  6. MrFangs

MrFangs LawnSite Member
    from Zone 8

7. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

LOL!!! What is THAT!!?? A Mascot?