Construction of Pgh Stone's largest pondless waterfall to date

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Pittsburgh Stone83, Jul 10, 2010.

1. jeffslawnservice

jeffslawnservice LawnSite Senior Member

Is the 3D design program the google program you mentioned earlier in one of your threads? I remember seeing it and downloading it but never really got a chance to try it out.

2. Bleed Green

Bleed Green LawnSite Bronze Member

that waterfall is really cool, very nice.

3. Pittsburgh Stone83

Pittsburgh Stone83 LawnSite Member

Yes, it's the google sketch up design program. It's really made a huge impact on my design capabilities this year.

4. Pittsburgh Stone83

It was actually easier then some of our smaller features. The larger the area, the larger the rocks. Which are all set by machine.

5. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

That's amazing man. Looks awesome. Where is that, if you don't mind my asking? Ever see the waterfall at the intersection of 19N and Wallace Rd just north of Wexford by the Sheetz at the new strip mall with the Giant Eagle? I forget who put it in, but it's amazing.

6. clean_cut

clean_cut LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks great man!

I couldn't help laughing when I saw the guy with a hard had and jeans who looked like he was busy at work without shoes on! I guess I wouldn't want to take a chance on puncturing that liner though.

7. 360ci

360ci LawnSite Senior Member

Awesome!!!

8. marcomjl

marcomjl LawnSite Member

Where do you get that black liner from?

9. Pittsburgh Stone83

We buy it by the roll from a distributor in Ohio.

10. Pittsburgh Stone83

We built this feature for the new Swank Construction headquaters in New Kensington. And no I haven't seen the waterfall you described. We typically stay in the South Hills, but would like to see it.