Constructive Critisism wanted

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by richsoucie, Oct 20, 2010.

1. richsoucie

richsoucie LawnSite Member

so here is my bussiness card what do you guys think? anything i should change?

[​IMG]

2. SNAPPER MAN

SNAPPER MAN LawnSite Silver Member

Take your cell number off. You don't want people calling you at all hours all the days of the week.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. TheGoat

TheGoat LawnSite Senior Member

Choose one font and stick with it.

unless you have a storefront, type setup your addy does not need to be on the card

cut it down to one phone number and take either the email or the web addy off

it is too cluttered.

if you must have all that info on there then consider having name and services on the front and contact info on the back.

4. richsoucie

cell number is on there so people can get ahold of me when im not in the office. also i moved some stuff around new image [​IMG]

5. richsoucie

[​IMG]

killed some things fixed the font and moved some stuff around. back of the card is a referral form

6. TheGoat

TheGoat LawnSite Senior Member

Much better

might want to try a deep shade of green for the text instead of blue, real deep near black

like 22280B in hex color code

7. richsoucie

alright i have to change that in my logo file so give me a couple minutes i was thinking of changing it anyway since my truck is blue so we will see how it looks

8. richsoucie

here it is

card.jpg

9. techgeek

techgeek LawnSite Member

when you're designing something think about how its going to look when printed, because when printed it might be hard to have the shaded part look good. unless your going to have a professional printing

10. richsoucie

that one the color got messed up this one looks better. i have a $300 kodak photo printer that thing is amazing i think the shading should come out pretty good

business-card5.gif