1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

contact page

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by bigviclbi, Mar 30, 2010.

1. bigviclbi

bigviclbi LawnSite Senior Member
    from nj

Getting some decent adword campaign and organic searches pushing people to my website(by the way i love google analytics to see who is checking my site out). Here's my quandry. I haven't had one person contact me thru my webpage yet. How do I get people to contact me? I know not everybody will want an estimate but i see people browsing my site for up to 5 minutes with zero bites. any suggestions? Think I should link to my contact page on every page of my website?
  2. Jb3NH

Jb3NH LawnSite Member

That wouldn't hurt. If i may make a suggestion. Add direct links to Garden Fencing Poolside Walls Patios and Driveways on your main page. To be honest, when i opened your site I read Perennial Gardens and my eye went to the picture then portfolio. I had no idea you did anything else but gardens till i clicked around.
  3. bigviclbi

bigviclbi LawnSite Senior Member
    from nj

Thanks for the input. Its from a template so I'll have to insert links into the text to do that. For my ad campaign I send them directly to the corresponding page, ie a search for ep henry and then a click on my ad will send them to my paver page.
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2010