Contacts for Fertilization + Chemical Apps

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by Enviro Green, Aug 26, 2003.

1. Enviro Green

Enviro Green LawnSite Senior Member

I have (un)fortunately found myself in the situation where I would like to start getting each client to sign a contact for services, fertilization, weed control, fungicides, etc for the 12 month period, explaining how the apps work, and what to expect and what is our responsibility and what is not, etc.

Does anyone here have a template or a form that I could work from? I have talked to our attorney, but I need something to start with to save me hours of billable time.

Thanks for any help,

EG

2. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

3. Enviro Green

Enviro Green LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks TG!

What I am thinking about is a contract which is signed in the early spring for the coming year. It details what will be done and when, approximatley, and it also discusses thge possibility that new things can come up, insects, fungi, etc., and these treatments will be extra, then the terms of the fungicides, like I have a lawn I treated twice for pythium, and then five weeks later, the fellow calls up, and the pythium is active again, and he wants it retreated for free, but the label only says 14 days and we discussed that, but nothing in writing....you get my drift of what I am looking for? Something in black and white that explains what we do, and that things such as the weather play a factor.

Thanks!

4. DUSTYCEDAR

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

i am trying the same thing to get all the right stuff on my contracts it is a real pain in the a--, but i want the customers to know what is part of the service and what is an extra. i am having problems with people cutting to low and the lawn guys tearing up the lawn and the homeowner thinks i am going to fix it.
    i am also having problems with diseases in the lawn and that is not currently part of my service. any help on this would be greatly appreciated