Contemporary, Modern looking fixtures

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by klkanders, Oct 13, 2006.

1. klkanders

klkanders LawnSite Senior Member
    from Midwest

Has anyone used any path or area lights with a modern look in a stainless steel or similar finish? Looking for some ideas for a customer. He wants to stay away from the pagoda type look. Thanks!

2. NightScenes

NightScenes LawnSite Silver Member

Hey there klanders, have you seen the Kichler 15317BN or the 15394BN? These are VERY contemporary and they are stainless steel.

3. niteliters

niteliters LawnSite Senior Member

scout or scottliter in SS from nightscaping. What have you been up to klanders. like that cold snap?? get any snow??
    chris

4. klkanders

from Midwest

Hey Paul, Chris! Thanks for the ideas!
    Yes we got that cold snap and thankfully just a dusting of snow which wasnt around long. Just trying to see what I can land for some lighting work before it gets much colder.

Hope you both are doing well!

5. niteliters

niteliters LawnSite Senior Member

ditto...I'm guessing you haven't decided on one or two or three manufacturers to work with..or have you? have you installed many jobs this year?

6. klkanders

from Midwest

Chris

I have used Kichler mostly and plan on trying Unique as they are distributed locally. I have installed a handful of jobs and depending on the weather (supposed to get 1-2" snow tomorrow morning) trying to land a few more.