Content of A logo

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Cooper Landscaping, Jul 2, 2003.

1. Rooster

Rooster LawnSite Senior Member

Coop-

You might incorporate a special saying with logo, like "Make your lawn SUPER with Cooper". Or something similar just to have a change from the traditional tree, grass, mower pics on business cards.

Rick

2. Cooper Landscaping

Cooper Landscaping LawnSite Member

Haha Rooster I like that lol
    Thanks
    -Coop

3. AltaView

AltaView LawnSite Member

Cooper, it is satisfaction guaranteed. You really don't have to worry. This is the smoothest experience on having something like this done I have ever had.

4. Cooper Landscaping

Cooper Landscaping LawnSite Member

Thanks Altaview ill look into it.

thanks again
    -Coop

5. Paradise Landscapes

Paradise Landscapes LawnSite Senior Member

I once had an exellent idea.
    Go to your county Joint Vocational School and talk to the Graphic arts teacher. Explain a contest for a designed logo. The best logo that a student came up with, Give that person $50.00 for being best pick. (That should let you buy the rights of that art-work for the logo) Put that in the newspaper for an advertizement.

6. Scraper

Scraper LawnSite Bronze Member

Was it really necessary to edit out the web address for that site? Not like it causes Sean to lose any money, let alone gain. Those people over there are individual artists and I think the owner of that site makes a pittance. Maybe Sean and them can exchange banners? Seems like a small price to pay for the service they can provide the members here. Last time I checked, Lawnsite had no designer sponsors.

7. www.turfmarketing.com

8. Scraper

Scraper LawnSite Bronze Member

And you would really interpret them to be logo/graphic designers? Maybe clip art afficianados. LOL

9. AltaView

AltaView LawnSite Member

I did not know that turfmarketing was a sponsor and really do not think they are comparable after looking. But I don't make the rules....sorry Sean.

AltaView

10. Wheather it be clip art or grafics, the question still remains answered.

http://www.turfmarketing.com/turfmarketingagency.htm