Contents Of Working Truck

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by ed2hess, Apr 11, 2011.

1. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

Someone posted a few weeks ago asking why we don't put our weed eaters and blowers in the pickup rather than in the truck bed. Here is my answer. The bed is full of stuff I need to provide full service. By the way I don't come home every nite and wash my truck either.

2. topsites

topsites LawnSite Fanatic

It looks a little too organized but it's not bad.
  3. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Maybe I'm super OCD but I'd have a hard time working out of that :laugh::laugh:
  4. knox gsl

knox gsl LawnSite Fanatic

That would drive me crazy, I would through something out.
  5. T.M. LAWNS

T.M. LAWNS LawnSite Senior Member

Damit!! looks like a tornado went through there. :laugh::laugh:
  6. lukemelo216

lukemelo216 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from ...

agreed. My truck isnt spick and span on the inside, but I would have a hard time working out of that. We try to keep everything we need to do full service, but its a little more organized i guess. but i totally agree 100% with the whole, not having time to wash every night or every other night. we will wipe out the trucks nightly just to keep it looking nice on the inside, and then try to spray down on saturday or something. Rain days we may vacuum the inside and wash the trucks better.

We follow that ritual becasue we like to present a clean and professional image so having a semi clean work truck is important to us.
  7. Greyst1

Greyst1 LawnSite Senior Member

Damn bro, looks like you need to be on hoarders.... LOL JK, get that baby organized.
  8. weeze

weeze LawnSite Fanatic

what's in all of those buckets? i guess at least you are prepared for whatever happens lol
  9. topsites

topsites LawnSite Fanatic

Those buckets, if I had to guess, are driveway stain.
    And yes my truck looks worse.
  10. weeze

weeze LawnSite Fanatic

stain? well that's not part of lawncare lol. i guess he does more than just lawn care.