1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Contract help???

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Firstchoicelawns, Dec 8, 2006.

1. Firstchoicelawns

Firstchoicelawns LawnSite Member

First of all let me say that this is my first time on this site and it looks like I am adding it to my favorites. This is a very informative site.

Ok here is the deal, I am getting ready to submit a contract for a township.(This is the biggest contract I have ever gone after) It consist of all the mowing for the 2007 season. There are 27 different sites throughout the township, anything from ball fields to water towers to parks. I am looking for pointers from everyone out there on things that I should enclose in the contract so I do not screw myself over. Feel free to email me if you feel the need to.

2. Fantasy Lawns

Fantasy Lawns LawnSite Bronze Member

My bid package ==> comes in a nice folder, business cards, reference, copies of legal paper work (insurance, W/C, truck insurance, business license, EIN#) 2 sheets with photo's of job sites (on nice glossy photo paper), intro letter n of coarse my contract bid & return envelope ....they already have been given my brochure but if not that goes in as well