contracting with mow guys

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by deltascapes, Sep 10, 2006.

1. deltascapes

deltascapes LawnSite Member

anyone have good suggestions to protect me when contracting with mow guys, they hold the contract I do the spraying and fertilization, but to make sure i get my money. do i need to get my lawyer to type something up. yes i have a lawyer that help with any legal projects, as long as i keep his wife off his back, with the lawn. it worth it to him to help me
  2. I work with a few mowing companies and the relationship has been worth it. The key to this relationship is the contract, you need to spell out precisely what you're going to do, how you're going to bill, when you're going to get paid and any protections you feel you need. If you don't feel comfortable with the contract then don't sign it.

Here is a contract I have with a mowing company. Notice that I have some protection and so does he. We also use email to set prices and services for clients so there is documentation for what the contractor ordered.

Good Luck

Attached Files: