1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Contractr Taest

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by allaccesslandscaping, Apr 4, 2004.

1. allaccesslandscaping

allaccesslandscaping LawnSite Member

Any one from ca can give me a heads up on it been studying my @#^%$ FOR MONTHS
  2. specialtylc

specialtylc LawnSite Bronze Member

What the H&%*& is a Contractr Taest ??????????
  3. allaccesslandscaping

4. lawnMaster5000

lawnMaster5000 LawnSite Senior Member

Well I hope that general typing and grammar skills are not part of the test otherwise you have allot of work to do still.

Try the spell check and this amazing thing called Proof Reading.
  5. charlies

charlies LawnSite Senior Member
    from earth

let he who is without sin cast the first stone...lol
  6. FarrisFrog

FarrisFrog LawnSite Member

Funny! Allot huh! Are ya sure you don't mean a lot???

Hello kettle? This is the pot and uhh your black!!!

General typing and grammer skills---who needs to use spell check and proof read? Now that's funny!!!
  7. Critical Care

Critical Care LawnSite Bronze Member

These exams are going to be different from one state to another. Up here in Oregon, for my all-phases license, I had to pass 450 questions including the irrigation license, backflow license, and general license. ItÂ’s an all-day ordeal if you take all exams at once, and when I took my test locally at the DMV, there were kids running around and people talking right next to me.

What is the exam, or exams, on in CA?
  8. allaccesslandscaping

Okay I think I was drunk this day. I did get a "B" throughout high scool in grammer.

The question was: Do anyone have any insight or answer for the CA. exam for landscaping (c-27)