Contracts And Job Orders?????

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by ACE LANDSCAPING L.L.C., Apr 6, 2005.

1. ACE LANDSCAPING L.L.C.

ACE LANDSCAPING L.L.C. LawnSite Member

:help: we started our company and have recieved some calls about clean-up and lawn maintanence. we're not sure the best way to do the contracts. we have one we got from an online source but it seems kinda vague and doesn't describe the work to be done like for a clean-up and redoing mulch beds, aeration etc.... i don't think handing some one a 4 page contract is gonna look good. if anyone can help us out, with an example or something it would be appreciated.

thanks bill

2. richmadmax

richmadmax LawnSite Member

I know you don't want to here this. But the easyest why to see other contracts are go to the search button and look up Contracts. I found many last week. All so Gopher has many you can use. I printed many of them and made some changes on them to fit my needs. You can do the same. Hope this helps.

3. ACE LANDSCAPING L.L.C.

ya the search thing is tough. but thanks i'll try gopher out. and do the search
    thanks

4. richmadmax

5. richmadmax

Ace, I hope you found some of them.

6. richmadmax

7. Frontier-Lawn

Frontier-Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

heres mine i use for jobs like that. I call it a Misc. Agreement

Attached Files:

8. Reliable Lawn Care

Reliable Lawn Care LawnSite Member

Frontier, I really liked your contract, to the point without all the mumbo jumbo, yet protects you and your customer. Good Job

9. ACE LANDSCAPING L.L.C.

ya thanks frontier that is an awsome contract. mine is similar but lacked a few things yours had. thanks again bill

10. Frontier-Lawn

Frontier-Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

no prob if theres any other ones needed let me know i have a bunch of diff ones i use. like this one if the customer is 10 days late i send this with a new invoice.

Attached Files: