1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Contracts - big & small??

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by meets1, Jul 31, 2005.

1. meets1

meets1 LawnSite Gold Member

I am need of a good, solid contract to use for our commercial accounts and possible our residential accounts.

What do you guys use? How long are the contracts you present people? And when presenting to commercial property - who do you try to contact - owner, vp, maintance mger?

I would like to present this by the 1st of Sept. That gives me the month of August to get it written.
  2. naturescaretaker

naturescaretaker LawnSite Senior Member

Do a search and you will have hundreds of examples.
  3. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

<marquee loop="infinite" bgcolor="#DDDDDF"><font color="#000000">Have a tax question? Need free business advice? Ask our CPA. Click Here </font></marquee>
    Hi meets1,

When you visit a commercial location, can you ask them who is in charge of accepting lawn care bids? They may have a bid form you can fill out.

<table width=100%>
    <tr bgcolor="#C0C0C0"><td align=left><a HREF="http://www.gophersoftware.com/?ref=1">Download and try Gopher Free for 30 days.</a><BR>See if we can help you.</td><TD align="center"></td><td>[​IMG]</td></tr></table>
    <center>Free Web Templates. Free Invoice Background Template Graphics.</center>