Contracts??

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by meets1, Jan 22, 2011.

1. meets1

meets1 LawnSite Gold Member

Hey guys. Seasoned vet of this lawn/landscape/build business but I have really never got into contract service agreements, nor I have I ever written one or deal with them much.

Well as business heats up again for the spring. Number of accounts coming to bid this year, guys to keep busy, equipment to keep running, my thought is I need to have a better peace of mind and have some contracts in place.

I spoke with legal people but there at odds to what to say, how to write it and therefore never dealt with this b/f

Can or will anyone share a simple contract with me?? Not saying were going to use it or them but something I can see, read and maybe base my companies contract and wording off what you guys are using?

2. domain311

domain311 LawnSite Member

Give me your email I will send one. We don't do anything where they're obligated to continue service though if dissatisfied. They can cancel at any time. Overall, we use it to get a deposit in the spring and to cover ourselves to make sure we get paid.

3. SCLandscape11

SCLandscape11 LawnSite Member

4. Weezi1

Weezi1 LawnSite Member

5. domain311

domain311 LawnSite Member

Sure...like 6 asked so far so should be able to send to all of you later on today.

6. Williams-Landscaping

Williams-Landscaping LawnSite Member

7. crazyskier537

crazyskier537 LawnSite Member

8. smcclumpha

smcclumpha LawnSite Member

9. grasshoppah

grasshoppah LawnSite Member

10. kylesturf

kylesturf LawnSite Member