1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by CincyLawnCare, Jan 7, 2003.

1. CincyLawnCare

CincyLawnCare LawnSite Member

Where did you guys get yours? Did you write your own or get it from someone else or somewhere else?
  2. brian mon

brian mon LawnSite Member

LawnCare Sucess.com....well worth the $$, very well written, easy to adapt to your own situation
  3. CincyLawnCare

does this mean no one uses contracts?
  4. MacLawnCo

MacLawnCo LawnSite Bronze Member

no, you need to go to www.Lawncaresuccess.com and look for the link that says contracts of some sort. I have them and they are well worth the investment. They are very well written and appear very professional. Most here do indeed use contracts of some sort.
  5. CincyLawnCare

Thanks fellow Ohioian :) I couldn't imagine not using a contract. I'll look around on that site again to see if I can find it.
  6. MPhillips

MPhillips LawnSite Member
    from zone 7

I started out with stuff from other guys that I copied with their blessing, and I added little things as I got burned to protect myself differently. The cd on forms and contracts offered by ALCA is real good.
  7. B. Phagan

B. Phagan LawnSite Member

I have an article on contracts I wrote for a green industry publication that should be helpful to all.

E-mail me at gibiz@greenindconsulting.com if you'd like it.