Contracts

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by MOW-IT, Mar 14, 2003.

1. MOW-IT

MOW-IT LawnSite Member

I am 20 and i have been in the buisness for about 3 years and i have about 15 accounts. My Question is that i am interested in getting my accounts on a contracts, but i'm not quite sure what should be on that contract. Or what the contract should look like.

Please help me with this. Thanks!:D

-JP

2. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

are these exsisting customers who were previously not under contract? in my opinion, if u have had the same customers for 3 yrs, and there have been no problems, dont worry about a contract. the stage has already been set, u all know your parts. i personally dont request a written contract from people who ive had for years, and have not been a problem. all new clients, as of 2001, are required to sign an agreement.

3. Gravely_Man

Gravely_Man LawnSite Silver Member

Contacts are good for both parties. Do as search in the elements of business section and you will find some examples.

Gravely_Man

4. MacLawnCo

MacLawnCo LawnSite Bronze Member

the lawnsite.com store has an excellent contract. I have it and it is great. My only complaint would be that it looks too professional for me. lol

5. Heavenly Green

Heavenly Green LawnSite Member

Hey, Mac do you have a fax? Ill send you mine.

6. adrianvbarrera

adrianvbarrera LawnSite Member

Heavenly green can you please send me a copy.
    My fax number is 972-263-7933

7. T.E.

T.E. LawnSite Senior Member

Heavenly Green I don't have a fax ,but I would like a copy of your contract if you don't mind you could email me at tonyelkins2003@msn.com Thanks T.E.

8. T.E.

T.E. LawnSite Senior Member

Heavenly Green I don't have a fax ,but I would like a copy of your contract if you don't mind you could email me at tonyelkins2003@msn.com Thanks T.E.

9. LawnPro in NC

LawnPro in NC LawnSite Member

10. adrianvbarrera

adrianvbarrera LawnSite Member